Today we took our boys to the Houston Zoo.
We had been watching the weather due to 50% rain chances in the forecast. I made the mistake of telling Lucas what we were going to do today (in order to get him to go to sleep) and of course he hadn't forgotten when he woke up this morning! We decided to go ahead and go while the sun was out and if it was raining when we got there... we would go to the museum instead.
We arrive at the zoo and the sun was out amongst many clouds that didn't look to threatening. Lucas was very excited to see the animals and Mike was excited to meet up with one of his friends from college, Jared and his family.
We had been at the zoo for a little over 2 hours when we stopped to have some lunch and of course the skies opened up. We finished out the day walking to our car in the rain because neither of us thought to grab an umbrella.
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Meridith
- I am a mom, teacher, and wife. I have been married for almost 6 years.Husband and I have 2 boys that are 5 and 3. I hope to share ideas with you and inspire people as much as people have inspired me!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.